Disclaimer and Terms and conditions for user of www.cynergiwritersforum.com website users.
- This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of our website and membership. This Agreement may be modified by Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) from time to time, effective upon notice to you as a visitor, user and Member.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This site is created and controlled by Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) in Mumbai, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Mumbai India shall alonereserves the right to make changes to the site and terms, conditions and disclaimers thereof. The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Mumbai, India and the laws of India will govern the membership. All disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership as also including interpretation of any of the terms are to be referred to Arbitration in Mumbai, India under the Arbitration and conciliation Act( Indian Act), 1996 before a sole arbitrator.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bid the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use the service if you are not competent to contact under the applicable Indian laws, rules and regulations. By registering on cynergiwritersforum.com, you explicitly understand and agree that:
- The minimum age for registering is 18 years for women and 21 years for men.
- You are not disabled by any law from entering into a contact.
- You have gone through the Terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Membership is not automatic; The right of admission vests with Management at its sole discretion. You become a Member upon due acceptance of the profile/ Payment by fees of Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for
- Indian Nationals and citizens;
- Persons of Indian origin
- Non- Resident Indians ( NRI)
- Persons of Indian descent or Indian Heritage.
Our membership is only for personal use. It is not to be directly and/or indirectly assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/ entity.
- You may terminate your membership at anytime for any reason by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have at any stage our option and discretion right to refuse or reject or terminate or cancel the membership without assigning any reasons and may terminate your access to the site and/ or your membership and / or services for any reason effective upon sending you a notice on the e-mail address you have provided in your application for membership or any such e-mail address as you may later provide to Team, Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF). However, Team Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. The provisions of sections 13,14,15,16 and 18 of the Indian contact Act, 1872 shall survive any such termination.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) may at any time modify the terms and conditions ( “Terms”) of the service without any prior notice of intimation to you. You can access the latest version of the terms at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and you are expected to do so at regular intervals. In the event, the modified Terms are not acceptable to you; should discontinue using services. However, if you continue to avail the services provided by the website, you irrevocably and unconditionally agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
- REGISTRATION DATA
To avail of and use the services you will have to register with cynergiwritersforum.com. As a part of registration process, you agree to provide to us complete and accurate registration information (the “ Registration Data”) and time to time update the same.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete or has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete Management of Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) has right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership without giving any notice or without assigning any reasons and shall refuse to provide you with access to login.
Members are advised to make appropriate enquiries before acting upon any contract. Our site does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by any one including members, users , subscribers or visitors to cynergiwritersforum.com. Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) will maintain confidentiality about personal information ( other than that meant for posting or transmission) furnished by Members. However, Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) may divulge such information if required by law. By agreeing to register at cynergiwritersforum.com and its consortium of portals, a user allowsCynergi Writers Forum(CWF) to get in touch with him / her from time to time for events or offers. This could include offers, information as well as promotions ;Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF)can use your e-mail address and / or telephone number provided by you for this purpose.
- LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download ( other than page caching) or modify it, except with express written consent of Management of Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF). This license doesn’t include any resale or commercial use of this site or it’s contents; any collection and use of any products listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or it’s contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of date mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied ,sold, resold , visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes. You shall not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information ( includingimages,text, page,layout or form) of Cynergi and our affiliates without prior express written consent of Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF).Any unauthoriseduse terminates the permission or license granted by —Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) for any purpose to you. You shall not directly and / or indirectly use any Name, Logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission from Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF)
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT ON cynergiwritersforum.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the content learning, creation service. The site contains the copyright material, trademarks and other proprietary information which is in public domain or for which you have been given permission, you shall not directly and / or indirectly copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION
The Site is only a venue where users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. We do not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the site. The use of the site by you shall be entirely at your risk and consequences thereof.
- CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the cynergiwritersforum.com Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us and our representatives with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of copyright interest; (II) a description of the copyright work that you claim is infringing is located on our site; (iv) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have good faith/ belief that the disputed use is not authorised by copyright owner , its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you , made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owners behalf. Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) can be reached by writing to the Office No 11, Raj House, 2nd Cross Lane, N M Joshi Marg, Byculla(W), Mumbai 400027,address located under the Help/ contact section on the site. All the contents included on the site, such as text , graphics, logos, button icons , images, audio clips , digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Cynergior it’s content suppliers and is protected by Indian and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is exclusive property of Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and International Copyright Laws.
- Cynergi Writers Forum (CWF) has made available this Service as a matter of convenience. We expressly disclaim any claim or liability arising out of uploading of any obscene, vulgar or pornographic images, photograph or a picture or altering or distorting the images available under this service in an obsence , vulgar or pornographic manner. User irrevocably agrees and acknowledges that the user shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and agrees to indemnify and hereby indemnifies the website from any legal action in relation to such acts of content plagiarism, copyright, etcreserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately in case of you uploading of any obscene , vulgar or pornographic images, photographs or pictures or altering or distorting the images available under this service in an obscene, vulgar or pornographic manner notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorised in this regard from time to time.
In no event shall Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Sites/Services for interrupted communications, delay, lost profits, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if member has been advised of the possibility of damages, or inability to use the Sites/ services or related Services, the provisions of or failure to provide Services,or for any information, software,products,servicesand related graphics obtained through the other Sites/Services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise,even if Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) does not endorse in anyway any advertisers/contents of advertisers on its web pages.
If you use this site,you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password and it’s affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts,remove or edit content,or cancel subscription in their sole description.
The information about the services on our site are provided by cynergiwritersforum.com on the basis of the information received from third parties and are on an “ as is where is “ basisCynergi Writers Forum(CWF) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or services included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable Law,Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to , implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) will not be liable for any risk that you undertake with respect to damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any other services offered, including but not limited to direct,indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Cynergiwritersforum.com only provides the platform for Services and does not directly or indirectly render such services.
Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) expressly disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about suitability,reliability,availability, timeliness, quality, continuity,performance, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of information,software products, services and related graphics contained within Sites/Services for any purpose. All such information, software,products,services and related graphics are provided on” as is basis” without warranty of any kind. Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to service, software,products,services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability , fitness for a particular purpose,workmanlikeeffort,title and non- infringement.
User agrees thatCynergi Writers Forum(CWF) shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received,or any transactions entered into through our Site/ Services. Users specifically agree thatCynergi Writers Forum(CWF) is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene,offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other user or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. Users specifically agree that Cynergi Writers Forum(CWF) is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in our website/Service by any third party.
User agrees to defend. Hold harmless indemnify and hereby indemnifiesCynergi& its Associate divisions, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including advocates and lawyers fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of Users actions or inaction, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non- fulfilment of any of its obligations under this agreement or arising out of the users infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual Property Right , payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel,defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINANTS, AND DISPUTES
Suggestions and complainants are to be first addressed to cynergiwritersforum.com’s Customer Support Department at email@example.com
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit—cynergiwritersforum.com or send e-mails to us , you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.